Looking for a safe alternative to indoor futsal this winter? Join us at The Park San Jose as we kick-off our Winter Youth League. Our winter youth league runs for two seven week sessions, one game a week for 6 weeks, plus a championship week. Played in an outdoor 5-a-side Urban Soccer Park turf stadium, this league is played leveraging the walls and nets as out-of-bounds, with a small weighted futsal ball, provides the perfect environment for an individual to develop their touch, ball control, and passing skills in a tight area.
This league is unaffiliated with all local soccer associations so everyone is welcomed to play! Teams just need to have an adult (coach, parent, etc..) present. Click the link below to register.
Here’s the lowdown:
- Date/Time: December 11th, 1st matches kickoff at 8am
- Roster Size: 8 players max
- Team Registration Fee: $500
- Age groups: Boys and girls U7-U8, U9-U10, and U11-U12
- Field Surface: Two outdoor, gated, turf, Urban Soccer Park fields with lights.
- Attire: Turf shoes encouraged, shin guards required, uniforms a must (uniforms can be matching t-shirts, as long as they have a number)
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (408)915-0018.
Quick Tips for Registering a Team
1. Once you click the "Register Here" button, create an account.
2. Locate the navigation menu on the left & click "register".
3. The first person registering will create the team name and become the team's manager.
4. The manager must invite players or accept requests from players to join the team roster.