THE PARK IS A NO CONTACT ZONE!!! That means no slide tackling, body checking, etc...
shin guards ARE REQUIRED
Format & Structure
- TEAMS WILL BE CREATED AT RANDOM... NO FULL TEAM WILL BE ACCEPTED!!!
- Teams will be Co-Ed
- Games start at 7:00PM
- Pre-register online or arrive prior to 6:30PM to register on-site. (Expect a delay when registering onsite)
- The Park staff will divide players (randomly) into as many 5v5 teams as possible (8 player max), set schedule, and games begin.
- Each team is given colored bibs to be worn for mini-tournaments and returned at the end of the night.
- Teams play 15-minute matches, two 7 minute halves with a one minute half time.
- The team with the best record takes home the weekly mini-tournament prize (trophies, gift cards, etc.)
- MEET NEW PEOPLE AND HAVE FUN!!!
Mini-tournaments are back for a test run. You asked for it and you got it. Now you just need to register and show up!!!
*** Please Note: Once you login, the Dashboard will appear. Click the hamburger on the upper left of the page next to The Park logo. Select Drop-in Events, and the day you'd like to attend a Mini-Tournament. Follow the onscreen prompts from there.***
Show up, join a team, play to win
The magic of pickup soccer, but better - organized drop-in mini tournaments
- Fast paced
- Tons of goals
- Electronic scoreboards
- Play at least three different teams in one tournament (depending on the amount of teams)
- More fun (and cheaper than the gym)
- Maximizes participation numbers
- Allows for an unrivaled urban soccer environment
- Encourages new players to join at anytime
- Provides a social and cultural experience
If you have questions, please call (408)915-0018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org