FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES INDOORS AND WHEN NOT ON THE FIELD!!!
THE PARK IS A NO CONTACT ZONE!!! That means no slide tackling, body checking, etc...
- turf shoes ARE PREFERRED and shin guards ARE REQUIRED
Format & Structure
- Teams will be Co-Ed
- Games start at 7:00PM every Monday
- Games start at 8:30PM every Friday
- Pre-register online or arrive prior to 6:30PM to register on-site. (Expect a delay when registering onsite)
- The Park staff will divide players (randomly) into as many 5v5 teams as possible (8 player max), set schedule, and games begin.
- Each team is given colored bibs to be worn for mini-tournaments and returned at the end of the night.
- Teams play 15-minute matches, two 7 minute halves with a one minute half time.
- The team with the best record takes home the weekly mini-tournament prize (trophies, gift cards, etc.)
- The Park Mini-Tournament champions page will be displayed with the weekly champions.
- Turf shoes are preferred
- MEET NEW PEOPLE AND HAVE FUN!!!
for the first time in a month, a team other than the pink team won. the park NEW comers, the green team, took the championship by winning in pk's.
*** Please Note: Once you login, the Dashboard will appear. Click the hamburger on the upper left of the page next to The Park logo. Select Drop-in Events, and the Monday you'd like to attend a Mini-Tournament. Follow the onscreen prompts from there.***
Show up, join a team, play to win
The magic of pickup soccer, but better - organized drop-in mini tournaments
- Fast paced
- Tons of goals
- Electronic scoreboards
- Play at least three different teams in one tournament (depending on the amount of teams)
- More fun (and cheaper than the gym)
- Maximizes participation numbers
- Allows for an unrivaled urban soccer environment
- Encourages new players to join at anytime
- Provides a social and cultural experience
Tournaments are every Monday @ 7:00PM
If you have questions, please call (669)235-7605