Register your First Responder Five (or 8) Now!
Attention all Firefighters, EMTs, Sheriffs, Police Officers, etc. Now is your chance to be crowned 5-a-side soccer champion in the inaugural First Responders Cup!
Join us August 21st to earn the title, trophy, and bragging rights against your partners in crime on the front lines for charity. Proceeds from this event will aid in the revitalization efforts to bring P.A.L. Stadium back to its glory days.
Team Registration Fee: $300
Roster size: Max 8
This is a co-ed tournament: Each team must have two female players on the field at all times, unless agreed to by the other team.
The fields are outdoor, but are turf and walled in.
Turf shoes are preferred and shin guards are required.
First Responder Fan Zone - Get Your Tickets Today!
Fans of First Responders unite to cheer on your favorites in the inaugural First Responders Cup!
We've got a day jam packed with friendly competition and fun for the family as our First Responders compete for bragging rights in the spirit of charity. Expect food, libations, music, and kid friendly activities (plus a few surprises). Don't wait! Purchase your $5.00 Fan Zone ticket today!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408)915-0018.
Quick Tips for Registering a Team
1. Once you click the "Register" button, create an account.
2. Locate the navigation menu on the left & click "register".
3. The first person registering will create the team name and become the team's "manager".
4. The manager must invite players or accept requests from players to join the team roster.
Steps to Purchase Fan Zone Tickets
1. Click the "Register" above to begin creating an account.
2. Click the "Drop-In Events" option from the navigation menu on the left.
3. Select "August 21st" (disregard the time on the ticket)
4. Purchase your ticket(s) and you are all set!