THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
This is a youth 5-a-side tournament.
Join us for our first 5-a-side tournament of the year. Entry fee $60 per player (8 player roster). Three game guarantee. Championship t-shirts will be awarded. This tournament is unaffiliated with all local soccer associations so everyone is welcome to play! In other words, you don't need a CCSL, Norcal, USClub, etc. player pass or be a member of a particular soccer club. Just get some of your friends and fellow teammates together and form a squad and come out and have some fun.
It is a very simple process... (PLEASE READ REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS AT BOTTOM OF THE PAGE)
- you will create an account and sign the waiver
- you will register your son/daughter
- let us know if you will be bringing an entire team (8 player max, no exceptions) or if you are just registering your son/daughter
- If you are bringing an entire team, please make sure all of your players know the name of your team
Here’s the lowdown:
- Date/Time: February 20th, 1st matches kickoff at 9am
- Roster Size: 8 players max
- Team Registration Fee: $60 per player
- 3 game guarantee
- Age groups: Boys, girls and co-ed 2007 - 2014
- Field Surface: Two outdoor, gated, turf, Urban Soccer Park fields with lights.
- Attire: Turf shoes encouraged (cleats are okay), shin guards required, if you are not bringing a complete team with uniforms please make sure all players have a black and a white shirt with them.
There will be food, music, drinks and adult beverages. CASH or Venmo ONLY!!!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (408)915-0018.
Quick Tips for Registering a team or a player
1. Once you click the "Register Here" button above, create an account.
2. Click "Sign In" or "New User?".... enter your credentials or create an account
3. Locate the navigation menu on the left & click "register".... then make sure to enter the correct person in the "Who are you registering field?".
* Leave the other two fields, "Location" and "Activities", blank.
4. You should see "Youth Tournament" and a green button that says "View" or Register"... click it.
5. You will see options for different age groups; if you are playing with your own team, please choose the correct age and if you are signing up as an individual and want to be placed on a team, please choose Free Agent.
6. The first person registering will create the team name and become the team's manager (if they are entering an entire team).
7. The manager must invite players or accept requests from players to join the team roster.
8. If you are registering as an individual, you will be placed on a team at random.