This is an adult 5-a-side tournament.
Join us for our first 5-a-side tournament of the year. Entry fee $250 per team (9 player roster). Three game guarantee... $500 cash prize for the winner. Just get some of your friends and fellow teammates together and form a squad and come out and have some fun.
It is a very simple process... (PLEASE READ REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS AT BOTTOM OF THE PAGE)
- you will create an account and sign the waiver
- you will register your team
- please make sure all of your players know the name of your team
Here’s the lowdown:
- Date/Time: Saturday, February 26th, 1st matches kickoff at 9am (depending on amount of teams)
- Roster Size: 9 players max
- Team Registration Fee: $250 per team
- 3 game guarantee
- Age groups: Co-Ed Adult (All teams must have female players on the field)
- Field Surface: Two outdoor, gated, turf, Urban Soccer Park fields with lights.
- Attire: Turf shoes encouraged (cleats are okay), shin guards required, if you are not bringing uniforms please make sure all players have a black and a white shirt with them.
There will be food, music, drinks and adult beverages. CASH or Venmo ONLY!!!
WE PLAY RAIN OR SHINE!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (408)915-0018.
Quick Tips for Registering a team or a player
1. Once you click the "Register Here" button above, create an account.
2. Click "Sign In" or "New User?".... enter your credentials or create an account
3. Locate the navigation menu on the left & click "register".... then make sure to enter the correct person in the "Who are you registering field?".
* Leave the other two fields, "Location" and "Activities", blank.
4. You should see "Co-Ed" and a green button that says "View" or Register"... click it.
5. You will see options for "Player"or "Team manager or coach".
6. The first person registering will create the team name and become the team's manager (if they are entering an entire team).
7. The manager must invite players or accept requests from players to join the team roster.
8. If you are registering as an individual, you will need to request to be placed on your specific team.
9. All players must be registered and on your roster.
** ALL PLAYERS MUST CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND SIGN THE WAIVER **