Register for The Faculty League Now!
Calling all Bay Area school staff administrators, educators and staff. Now is your chance to rep your school and compete against your school rivals in our 5-a-side (5 vs. 5) Faculty Futbol League. Here’s how it works:
- Tuesday Nights: 1st games kickoff at 5pm
- Roster Size: 8 players max
- Team Registration Fee: $500
- League Type: Co-Ed
- Field Surface: Two outdoor, gated, turf, Urban Soccer Park fields with lights.
- Attire: Turf shoes encouraged, shin guards required
Register using the code “faculty” by Sept 20th & save $75!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408)915-0018.
Quick Tips for Registering a Team
1. Once you click the "Register Here" button, create an account if you don't already have one.
2. Locate the navigation menu on the left & click "register".
3. The first person registering will create the team name and become the team's manager.
4. The manager must invite players or accept requests from players to join the team roster.