REGISTER NOW FOR A NEW SEASON
Here is the lowdown:
What's Happening When? We're changing a few things.....
* Men's Monday's
* Women's Wednesdays
* Co-Ed Thursdays
The Cost (We have the best around)
Yearly Adult Membership Per Player Fee: $75 (valid 12 months from date of purchase) or
Seasonal Membership Per Player Fee: $20 (valid during one playing season)
* You can choose one membership or the other
Team Registration: $750 (Women's) / $850 (Men's) / $850 (Co-Ed)
*** Please remember that all players rostered on a team need to have a membership.
Refer 5 teams, get your next season FREE!
Don’t Have a Team? We’ve got you covered
You can register as a Free Agent for a shot at being recruited by an established team.
MEN’S LEAGUE: 7PM Kick off, November 21st, 2022.
WOMEN’S WEDNESDAYS LEAGUE: 7PM Kick off, TBD
CO-ED LEAGUE: 8PM Kick off, November 17th, 2022.
League play format and rules can be found here.
- Watch the video for assistance or click "Register" below to begin creating your account.
- Click "Drop-In Events" from the left navigation menu.
- Select the proper day and event you’d like to attend (Women's Wednesday or Mini-Tournament Monday).
- Check out
- Once you click the "Register" button, create an account.
- Locate the navigation menu on the left & click "Register".
- Look for Women's Wednesdays, Men's League, Co-Ed League, or Free Agent League and follow the prompts.
- The first person registering will create the team name and become the team's manager.
- The manager must invite players or accept requests from players to join the team roster.
- Check out once all steps are completed.
Questions? Email us at The Park San Jose or call (408)915-0018